Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Kids First Ball Game

Steve took Collin and Payton to see the Florida Mariners play the Arizona Diamondbacks.  They LOVED it.  All day they were so excited to go.  Collin sang take me out to the ballgame all day long.  Right before they left it started raining and storming harder than they had ever seen before.  Collin said, "I hope they don't cancel my very first ball game."  They didn't thank goodness.  Steve said they were really into it and had so much fun.  I stayed home with Corben. 


 The first 10,000 people got thunder sticks.  They wanted to get there early to get some.  They did!  And they loved hitting them together according to Steve : )


                                       They were really into the game.


                                Payton is always making faces in pictures.....


When they got home Collin said. "Mommy it was so much fun, right away there was 2 home runs.  And not only did I have my very first ball game but I also had my very first wave!  And it went around three times."  He was so excited he had a hard time falling asleep.        

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Brad took Miles to a spring training game and then we all went to a D-Back's game in May. The kids loved it too!

    ReplyDelete